The German DNA
Understanding the DNA of the German economy from a cultural perspective
To be able successful in the German business world in Germany it is essential to be able to deal confidently with business partners, colleagues and superiors.
The seminars shed light on relevant economic, social and cultural issues (What makes Germans tick? The German financial mentality) and illuminate the backgrounds for decision-makers (How does the idea of the German identity influence their entrepreneurial thinking and acting?) putting current developments into context which enables the participants to better understand the business world and opens up new perspectives.
In addition to the cultural aspects, the main focus is on the current macroeconomic challenges Germany is faced with at all levels. This ranges from a practical strengths and weaknesses analysis of the German economy, the special mentality of German SMEs to the automotive industry and the background to economic activity in the euro area.
- You will be able to better understand the mindset and behaviour of business partners and colleagues
- You will feel more confident in intercultural interaction
- You will gain important insights into the largest EU economy
- You will enjoy tailor-made variations of my lectures, which have been rated first-class by international MBA students at Mannheim Business School and other top universities
THE SEMINAR IS DESIGNED FOR
- Up-to-date academic knowledge and analysis delivered with practical applications and passion
- All relevant aspects of the German economy and beyond
- Values, mindset and financial behaviour of German business partners and colleagues
You will find an overview of possible modules separately. They can be combined and expanded as desired according to your interests and time requirements and be booked in both English and German (or as a hybrid variant). All seminar documents are provided digitally.
Alexander Pfisterer (Profil)
Day 1: 10:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
Day 2: 09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.